Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Tooth #3

We have been waiting for tooth #3 to pop up for months, literally. When Camden went for his 12 month check up, Dr. Taylor asked me if we had any more teeth, and I told I have been looking and looking for one to show up, but it just wasn't happening. She told me to quit looking and it would finally appear. Well, while we were packing up all our belongings in Alabama, I talked to my mom on the phone and she told me she thought Camden's top left tooth was coming in because his gums were very swollen. When we arrived home, sure enough, it was extremely obvious when he smiled that his gums were swollen. So I have been anxiously anticipating its arrival for day. I saw a hole that had formed in his gum last week, but still no sign of the tooth. Well, it took until today for that sucker to finally poke through his gum. YEA!!! And now, there is a hole in his gum where it looks like the right front tooth will be popping through any day now.

(Please excuse the boogy in his nose)

No comments:

Post a Comment