Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Decorations

While we were gone over Thanksgiving weekend, my sister and her family put up the Christmas decorations. She normally puts a tree upstairs, and this time allowed us to use it as our Christmas tree. She decorated it with nut crackers that my uncle gave her several years ago. He thought they would be something the boys would like. While getting out her decorations, she happened upon Camden's memento box that I brought with us from Alabama, and found an ornament that one of my co-workers gave me. She thoughtfully placed it on the tree for him. She also placed the ornament Braden made for Camden at church.


The Christmas tree upstairs


The ornament Braden made for Camden at church


Camden's first ornament


The mantle and tree downstairs. Camden's stocking is the crimson one on the right side.

No comments:

Post a Comment