Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Cheerios and Test Passing

I am still trying to do whatever I can to encourage Camden to eat finger foods. Since he has such a problem with textures, it is not an easy chore. However, my friend suggested I go ahead and try Cheerios, which I had been avoiding since he doesn't really care for the puffs. Well, silly me!! He liked the Cheerios and ate several!


It is really interesting to see how far Shane's career path has come in a year. Just this time last year he was preparing to do his student teaching before graduating in May and absolutely DREADING his time that he was going to have to spend at an elementary school. Fast forward to this past weekend when he took the test he had been studying very hard for the past month or so to be able to teach Kindergarten through 6th grade. We were both very anxious to see how he did. Well, today we found out that he PASSED!!!! Now he is ready to teach instead of being a PE coach, which is what he went to school for! Funny how things change and how he found that he really did like elementary kids! Also, it is an added bonus that he could spend more time with Camden being a teacher versus being a coach! Camden and I could not be any prouder. Way to go Shane!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment