Friday, June 4, 2010

Pizza and Peanut M&Ms

As you well know, I have been dairy free since the beginning of March and egg free since the beginning of April. For the past few weeks I have been working to wean myself from breast feeding. I really had no actual stop date, but figured it would be sometime this weekend. Well, on the way home today, it just hit me that we were going to order a pepperoni pizza for supper! And, we did. It was so very nice to have cheese after three months without it and for dessert, was another one of my favorites, peanut M&Ms. This weekend I plan on partaking in a few of my other favorite things that I have been without - namely ICE CREAM!!! Let's hope that my stomach remembers all these wonderful things and does not get upset when I reintroduce them. Dairy, it is soooooo good to see you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment