Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Candlelight Dinner

As I was driving home from work this evening, the skies were not pretty at all. Sure enough, after being home about 5 minutes, the bottom fell out. I was thankful for the rain, because God does a much better job of watering my grass than I do, but I am just not a fan of thunderstorms. Camden and I had plans to cook supper, but after being home 15 or 20 minutes the power went out, and stayed out for awhile. So to entertain him, I just sang to him. It was a bit "pitchy" but he didn't seem to mind. I decided we would forgo the cereal since we make a big enough mess in the light, much less in candlelight. But of course, he had to eat. So tonight, Camden and I had our first candlelight dinner!! I tried to get Shane to capture it on camera, but as you can tell, it looks like the lights are on. I can assure you they are not, and Camden didn't seem to mind at all.


No comments:

Post a Comment