Sunday, May 8, 2022

Mother's Day 2022

For Mother's Day, I was asked what I wanted to do to celebrate. Truthfully, run away by myself for the weekend sounded divine, but I don't think that is what my boys had in mind. So instead, after we went to church, I chose an activity that we could all enjoy together, a long bike ride and then ice cream.



When Casen came home from practice on Thursday, he brought home these sweet gifts. Most all of the other mothers were at practice so they were presented their gifts their, but I didn't get the memo that I needed to be there so missed out. :(


Casen made a sweet card and votive holder at school. I am thinking this might be the last year I receive a school-made gift. . . . sniff, sniff.



And, so that it is documented somewhere, Camden has his first girlfriend, Tynlee. These days they call it 'dating' even though they go no where on any dates. I find it very humorous that for the past several months Camden has talked about how some of his friends are 'dating' and how stupid that is at their age because they don't go anywhere or really do anything outside of school. Now who is doing it? Ha!! And of course, now him getting his own phone is of utmost importance to him. It won't be long before that happens, which is way too soon for me!

The bracelet Tynlee made for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment