Friday, May 13, 2022

Last Elementary Field Trip

Another last for us, the last elementary field trip. The fourth grade class went to the movie theatre and saw a movie about animals and then headed to Jeurgen's Park to eat their lunch and play for a few hours. Parents were not allowed to go to the movie theatre, however we could join them at the park. Fortunately, I received a few pics from one of the 4th grade teachers whose son, Grayson, is Casen's good friend. 


Hadrian, Grayson, Aidan and Casen

Casen was a bit sneaky . . . prior to the field trip I had to sign a form saying if Casen would bring his own sack lunch or if he wanted to bring a snack lunch provided by the cafeteria. Casen wanted the cafeteria sack lunch, so of course we sent nothing. When he arrived at the park, he told me that he did not have a lunch because he didn't have his ID (since they were not required to bring their backpacks to school), which was required to get it. So I left and went to pick him up Whataburger to eat. When I returned, his teacher told me that she had extra ID's for all the student's in case they didn't have theirs and he could have gotten a lunch. Ornery boy . . . 
 



Casen and his classmates.

I am so glad the kids had the opportunity to have a field trip this year. It was a beautiful day and they all seemed to have had a great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment