Sunday, May 1, 2022

Fast and Furious

It was another fast and furious weekend. Friday night Camden was invited to go and see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang with his friend Brecken. Brecken's sister is very involved in community theatre so Brecken attends quite a few performances. Since I grew up with my mom heavily involved in the community theatre and I, myself, appearing in several productions, I was glad he was able to experience a production. He said he enjoyed it and had a good time. 



My parents came to visit so they could see the boys play some sports. Camden had an early game way across town that we all went to and then we headed to the Scrap Yard to watch Casen play a few games. 



Casen's team unfortunately ended up losing after their first game on Sunday, but it was good having my parents here for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment