Monday, June 28, 2021

Closing it Out With a Bang

This weekend was the last tournament of the season. Take about closing it out with a bang . . .


Since the tournament was in Waller,
we had time between games to visit
Buccees!

The games were all extremely close, with the scores being 6-1, 5-4, 4-3, 5-4, 6-5. Almost every game the boys were down and fought back. We were extremely proud that they closed out their season as champions. 




As we were leaving the ball field, Casen told me this was the 'funnest' tournament he has played in. When I ask him what made it so fun, he said it was because all of the games were so close. So what I consider stressful and at times almost nauseating, he considers fun. I keep telling myself I have not got to get so worked up over these games or I am going to age at a much faster rate than I already am. I tell you, I have some fun years ahead of me . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment