Thursday, February 4, 2021

Camden Turns 11

Eleven . . , eleven? Really? All ready???? Where does the time go??? I can't believe that in two years I will have a teenager, then a few years more he will be driving, and then next thing I know he will be leaving the nest. It really is hard to grasp. There are times he is doing something and I catch a glimpse of him looking so much older than he is. It makes me stop in my tracks and reminds me to not try to rush life along as these times are oh so precious. 

Since his birthday was in the middle of the week, we had Shane's family over on Sunday and celebrated his birthday. As requested, I made the exact ice cream cake he wanted - yummy!!!! He received a Lego set he had been wanting as well as money and a few other odds and ends. Of course he is my child that money will burn a hole in his pocket if he doesn't spend it, so I gave him half and put the other half in his savings account. I know, such a mean mom, but one day he will thank me (at least I keep telling myself that!).



On his actual birthday, Camden opened his gifts from us (another Lego set and a gaming chair) and we sang happy birthday again. 

Camden likes to think that he is my
favorite and I always tell him he is
my favorite OLDEST child. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment