Friday, May 31, 2019

May Memories

The boys had some other memories this month that I couldn't help but sharing (since we all know this is the way I keep track of memories).

Cinco de Mayo gave Casen's class a reason to celebrate and have fun. I think he looked pretty cute.


Casen is my little mischievous one - always has been and probably always will be. He gives us a run for our money to say the least. One night he came out of the shower and I noticed that he had a cut above his lip. When I asked him what happened he said he had no idea. I had him closer to take a look and noticed 3 little cuts, which my razor that hangs in the shower would have caused. I asked him if he cut himself with my razor, but of course he denies. After prying a bit, he did admit that he cut himself shaving. We had a talk about the dangers of using razors. When I went and looked in my razor, sure enough there were little peach fuzz hairs in the blades. The next day after he came home from school I asked him if anyone said anything to him about his cut above his lip. He said one of the girls asked him if he cut himself shaving. Obviously embarrassed by his shenanigans, he told her no. LOL


Since Casen has a summer birthday, his school celebrates his birthday on whatever date it is, but in the month of May. So, on May 7th, I showed up with McDonald's for lunch (his choice) and cupcakes for his classmates. He loved me being there with him to celebrate and I loved being there with him. These days will come to an end all too soon, so I cherish them as much as I can.

You can see his cut from shaving in this
picture as well. :)
Camden's best friend, Cole, invited him to go to Ifly to celebrate his birthday. Camden is becoming more of a risk taker the older he gets - which I think a big part of that goes to him riding all the fun rides at Disney. Needless to say, he had a great time flying high.


No comments:

Post a Comment