Friday, May 17, 2019

Field Day 2019

As we do each year, Shane and I took off to go and watch the boys enjoy their field day. It just so happened to fall on my birthday, so it was a bonus for me since I didn't have to work on my birthday. Casen's field day was in the morning and Camden's was in the afternoon, so we made a day of it. 



















After we got home from the fun filled day, we celebrated my birthday with cards, gifts and then out to eat for dinner so this momma didn't have to cook. 

Front
Inside
Back

Front
Inside
Back
Casen, who is not my artist, followed some on-line art classes and drew my the following pictures for my birthday. Sweet boy!!!




A few months ago I bought patio furniture and for Mother's day I received the rug and today my friend Ann gave me some plants and Shane and the boys gave me pillows to bring it all together. The boys LOVE 'relaxing' outside and now Camden can't wait for me to landscape the backyard. 


After dinner I was serenaded with the birthday song and then yummy ice cream cake!



No comments:

Post a Comment