Thursday, May 30, 2019

End of Year Parties and Last Day of School

Well that time of year is upon us yet again. End of the year school parties and the last day of school. I am not exactly certain where this year has gone, but it has flown by. Camden commented to me just the other day how fast this year went by. To me, if a kid thinks the year has flown by, then it must have because I always remember feeling like the school year drug along and then summer flew by.

Casen is thrilled that summer is here, however Camden is sad that school is over. Not because he is leaving his friends, but because he won't be learning new things everyday. I assured him that we would be keeping he and his brother on their toes with math and reading during the summer.

As I do each year, I attended their end of year school parties. The boys were fortunate to have good teachers this year who they loved and learned a lot from. I have no doubt they will miss their teachers!

Casen and Mrs. Molinar



Mrs. Adams - Math and Science
Mrs. Carnifax - Language Arts and Social Studies
Camden and Cole
The boys also received their end of the year awards. Honestly, I felt bad that Camden did not win first place (as he has done all other years) for the Mileage club. But, since we went to Disney, he missed two of his running days which caused him to get behind. He ended up in fourth place, but said Disney was worth it. :) He also received an award for Art Club, as well as a math award. Yay!




Casen also received a few awards. He received a character awards as well as a Reading Award. To say I am proud of my boys and what they have accomplished this year is an understatement. 


And as we do each year, we took pictures our last day of school pictures and of course did a side by side comparison to see their change. 







Now to enjoy a fun summer!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment