Sunday, March 24, 2019

First Grade Field Trip 2019

Today was Casen's first grade field trip to 7 Acre Wood in Conroe. He was so excited that I would be chaperoning his field trip. Honestly, I think I love going on field trips as much as my boys do! Since there were quite a few parent chaperones, we originally were each assigned our own child plus a buddy, but since a few parents did not show up, some of us ended up with 3 kids in our group. While this doesn't seem like much, let me tell you when you have a kiddo in your group that is not the best listener, it makes for a challenging time. I should have asked Casen ahead of time about who his original buddy was going to be and if he got in trouble in class often - it might have better prepared me . . . luckily our add on kiddo was not a problem. I definitely had to stay on my toes to make sure that the wild one was not running around hitting people with his putt putt golf club or ball, or knocking over people's toys or cutting in line. . . . needless to say I was a bit wore out by the time the field trip was coming to an end. Fortunately, it was a beautiful day and despite staying on high alert, I enjoyed being able to see Casen have a great time with his first grade classmates.

The baby goats were soooo cute!

Casen and his friend Charlotte



 

Mrs. Molinar's first grade class. 




No comments:

Post a Comment