Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day 2015

This week I have felt a bit extra special due to all the celebrations that have taken place at my school, the boy's school and at home! Not only is this week Nurse's week, it has been teacher appreciation week as well as Mother's Day. Wednesday was Nurse's Day and as he does each year, Shane sent me flowers - which I LOVE, and my principal gave me my favorite bundtini from 'Nothing Bundt Cakes'.


As part of Teacher Appreciation week, each staff member received an awesome cupcake!


On Friday, at the boys school, they had 'Muffins with Mom'. I love that I have a job with a family oriented principal that is all about us being involved with our own families. I was able to drop the boys off and spend time with them as we had muffins and they each gave me a gift they had made. I loved not having to rush to get back to school and instead being able just to soak up this time with my boys.



Camden made this painting and
wrote the words himself

Casen took an awesome picture for me


Love my boys!
Mother's Day 2015



No comments:

Post a Comment