Saturday, May 9, 2015

Fun at the Oil Ranch

Ever since my nephew, Braden, went to a birthday party at the Oil Ranch and I heard you were able to milk a cow there, I have been chomping at the bit to go. Why you may ask??? Well because one of the things on my bucket list is to milk a cow. I know, crazy and not overly zealous, but it is just one of those things I have wanted to do for a long time!!!

Well, today was my lucky day. Camden was invited to a birthday party at the Oil Ranch, and honestly I am not certain who was more excited to go, me or him!!!! I can now say that I can check milking a cow off of my bucket list!

Milking a cow!!!!
Needless to say, we both had a great time. Camden's girl friend, Nina, who he has gone to school with since day one was there as well as several of his other classmates and they played together the entire time. He has told me that he is going to marry Nina one day - which I would have no problem with! :)

Camden and Nina





















Camden riding a horse


Camden milking the cow too!


Fun jumping
 
Classmates

Riding the train

No comments:

Post a Comment