Saturday, March 7, 2015

Celebrating Lisa and the Twins

One of my dearest friends, Lisa, is expecting twins soon. I have been absolutely elated since I heard the news of her pregnancy, as she has been trying for several years to become pregnant. She is having both a boy and a girl, although they are nameless as to date. ; ) Today was her shower in Orange. I could not have been more thrilled to help organize the shower and celebrate her and those babies!!

The theme was pears (pairs) "Twice the blessing, double the fun, a perfect pair is sweeter than one!" and was perfect for the elegant type atmosphere that we wanted to have. Luckily, her sister in law, Debra, took care of the decorations since that is sooooooo note my forte! Everything turned out perfect. Lisa got a lot of clothes for her babies as well as other odds and ends she needed.

 
 

 
 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment