Wednesday, March 11, 2015

5 Year Old Check Up

Today was Camden's 5 year old check up. Honestly, I never once thought about taking him for this appointment until two or three weeks after his birthday when it hit me that I never took him for his appointment!
 
He was measured at 46 inches (96% for height) and was 45 lbs 8 oz (77% for weight). He passed his vision test with flying colors, seeing 20/20, and passed his hearing test as well. He is in the stage of acting shy and really did not want to answer the doctor's questions, until he started asking him about Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, which then he started talking. According to the doctor, he is progressing just like he should. The good news for Camden was he did not need any immunizations as we were already up to date! 
 
My 5 year old and I waiting for the doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment