Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Casen's Goose Egg

Poor Casen has had a rough go at school lately as far as injuries go. On February 27th, he was bit by a friend (Chelsea) on his right upper arm. She did a really good job, bless his heart. But you know, I don't ever get mad about that since Camden was a biter. I got tickled when Camden saw Casen's arm because he was upset about Casen getting bit and then I had to break the news to him that he was a biter at that age and bit his friends and left marks like that - he could not believe it!!!!


Today while at school, I received an email from Ms. Kathy telling me that Casen hit his head on a pole while at recess after he slipped on some leaves and now had a goose egg on his forehead, but they were putting ice on it despite the fact that Casen did not want the ice, instead he wanted to go back outside and play.

She took some pictures right after it happened. Luckily, by the time I picked him up the swelling had gone down some, but there was still a nice knot with pretty purple bruising. Luckily, Casen did not even remotely seemed phased by the whole incident. I guess this is when a hard head pays off! : )

 

No comments:

Post a Comment