Friday, March 29, 2013

Good Friday Fun

Today is Good Friday, so we are off from school. We spent the earlier part of the day at home, just hanging out and getting caught up with odds and ends at home. As I was cleaning house this morning, the boys were coloring together.


Later on this afternoon, I dropped of Casen to spend the night at Melissa and Shawn's while Shane, Camden and I headed to College Station to watch Alabama play softball against Texas A&M. We had a great time, despite Alabama losing by one run. I must say it kind of made me miss living in Alabama a little bit because we used to go to a lot of different Alabama athletic events and really enjoyed it.



Camden enjoying some popcorn
While we were at the game, Casen was enjoying some Mexican food as well as spending time with the cousins.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment