Thursday, November 29, 2012

Road Rash

When I arrived at school, Ms. Tamara greeted me in the front lobby to inform me that Camden had just had a small accident 5 minutes before my arrival. Apparently he was outside on the playground and was running on the concrete, even though he had been reminded several times prior not to run on the concrete. She said he tripped and fell and received a scratch on his face. No worries!! Well, I went into his classroom and he was holding ice on his face. He saw me, and ran to me and when he removed the ice, this is what I saw.



You can't see it in this picture, but he also had a nice cut behind his ear lobe as well as multiple abrasions on his left hand. BLESS HIS HEART!!! I will have you know, he never once complained about his face this evening. What a trooper!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment