Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Big Boy Bed

While Camden's big boy furniture does not arrive until Saturday, we did get his new mattress yesterday and went ahead and set it up so he could get used to sleeping on a bed. I figured Spring Break was a great time for this transition, just in case he did not sleep well. Well let me say, he was very excited about sleeping on his bed, and he did GREAT!!


However, when he woke up this morning, his eyes were very allergic looking with a lot of discharge and he had a nice cough. So now I have to figure out what the heck he is allergic to and pray it is not his mattress. His new pillow is hypoallergenic, however his new mattress pad is waterproof, but not hypoallergenic. So, I guess I will start doing process of elimination to figure out what is affecting him. Luckily, it didn't seem to phase him and he is napping in his bed now as I type this.

No comments:

Post a Comment