Thursday, March 22, 2012

Appointment - 28 Weeks

Today I had my routine appointment with Dr. Bruce to check on baby boy's progression. I am pleased to say that I have only gained 19 pounds, he is measuring perfectly and his heart rate was 147 bpm. Since we are entering the third trimester, I will be going in 3 weeks for my next appointment, then 2 weeks there after until the last month when I will go weekly. I guess he will be here before we know it!

We are still undecided on a name, and can I tell you that I think it is the spelling that is holding us up! I know I said we would have a name by the end of last week, but that didn't happen so I am praying it will be so by the end of this weekend! And can I tell you that this little guy is soooo active!!! I love feeling him move all the time, but since Camden wasn't so active I am a bit concerned that baby boy is not going to be a good sleeper like Camden was. But I already know that life is not fair, and it just wouldn't be right for me to have two fabulous sleepers, so I am trying to mentally prepare myself!

As for an update on how the nursery and Camden's room are coming along, well they aren't. Shane still has not painted the ceilings in either of their rooms, which I am hoping will happen next weekend and Camden's furniture, which was supposed to be here this weekend, had a huge mix up and now won't be here until next weekend. Once everyone's furniture is in place, I figure I will have everything organized in a timely manner, so I am ready for that! Then I will feel like we are a bit more ready!

And now I will leave you with a picture that shows me pregnant at 28 weeks now (on the right) compared to 28 weeks with Camden (on the left).  Why is it that I feel ten times bigger this go around?


No comments:

Post a Comment