Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Sponge

I am steadily in awe at how fast Camden is learning things and how he is like a little sponge repeating everything we say or do. I realize that his teachers work with him daily in teaching him different things, and occasionally I catch a glimpse of things he has learned that I know good and well I have not taught him. It is just amazing to me. He has known his basic colors for quiet sometime, but out of no where he was playing with something pink, and just for grins I asked him what color it was and he said, 'Pink.' I had no idea he knew that, but then he amazed me even more when he knew the color purple as well. Also this week, out of no where, he started counting to 6. He has been counting to 4 for awhile, but has not been really precise each time. But now, he counts to six and gets it right pretty much all the time. I LOVE how smart he is!!! (Now I realize this may be the norm for all kids his age, but let me bask in the glory of thinking that my child is the smartest for right now!!!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment