Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Tonight was a fun night! Braden and Melissa came over so Braden and Camden could trick or treat together. I was so glad that Baden (as Camden calls him) had decided to dress up and come over so he and Camden could have some fun. Melissa had sent me a picture of the mask that Braden had picked out on Sunday, hoping that it would not scare Camden. When I showed him the picture and told him it was Braden, he kissed the picture on my phone, so I did not foresee him being scared. WRONG! When Braden came over and put on his mask, Camden immediately got frantic and started saying, "No, no, no" while running to me for comfort. After we headed out the door to go trick or treating, he seemed to be fine with Braden dressed up as a scary joker. It amazed me how it took Camden no time at all to understand the whole concept of Halloween. After going to about three houses, he was saying 'Trick or Treat' and then 'Thank you' after receiving his candy. He would not let Shane nor I carry his bucket, even though it was weighing him down. He wanted to walk the whole way and loved looking at all the other kids. His Elmo costume was a hit with the little kids that saw him, which was really cute!

After we got back to the house, we were able to get some pictures of he and Braden together since he was no longer scared of him.

The most precious Elmo ever!

Daddy and Camden


Braden and Camden

The family Halloween picture

Camden with all his candy.

No comments:

Post a Comment