Tuesday, November 9, 2010

He Had us Jaded

So, I walk into daycare today to pick up my precious angel. As I walked in the door I noticed him sitting in the highchair drinking juice. Now, that might sound like nothing out of the ordinary, however, Camden was holding his own bottle guzzling down the juice. I was in shock. At one point in time, he even took off one of his hands and 'one-handed' his bottle. I looked at Ms. Ellen, one of his teachers, with a startled look on my face and she said, "He doesn't do that at home?" Heck no he doesn't - he holds it but won't lift it up and just sucks air. I could not believe it!

Tonight, when it was time to eat, he did not even try to lift a finger to drink his milk. He just sat there with his mouth open waiting for me to give the bottle to him. I wanted Shane to see what a big boy he was, so I nicely just sat the bottle in his lap. Well after a bit of fussing, he picked up his bottle and started drinking!


No comments:

Post a Comment