Thursday, October 7, 2010

Momma

I have been trying to teach Camden since he was at least 2 months old to say 'Momma.' I was bound and determined for him to say 'Momma' before the words 'Da Da' came out of that sweet little mouth. Well, a few weeks after moving to Tomball, as I was again working with Camden to say 'Momma' my nephew, Braden, informed me that Shane has been working with him to say 'Da Da'. Boy was I shocked, because according to Shane, he has not even talked to Camden about that! BUSTED!!! Well, not a week or two later, I overhead that sweet angel of mine saying the word that he was not supposed to say yet! But, lo and behold, today he finally said the sweet word that every mother waits to hear their child say, 'Momma'. I told Camden he should have said it a day earlier and that would have been the perfect birthday gift for his daddy. ; ) Now, I do realize that he is unaware as to what he is saying, but I can assure you, it is still so sweet to hear it. I also realize that in a few years I will be asking myself why I ever wanted him to say my name! Until then, I will enjoy hearing his sweet little voice call my name.


No comments:

Post a Comment