Friday, October 1, 2010

A Few Funnies from the Week

On Tuesday when I dropped Camden off at school, one of his teachers was chuckling and told me that on Monday they were just laughing and laughing at my child. Apparently, Camden was sitting next to a baby that was crying mad. My child was just looking at him and laughing hard. He found it humorous that the baby was crying!! The ladies said that he had them just cracking up since he was laughing at his friend crying. I hope he learns that that is not an appropriate response to someone crying!!

On Wednesday, I went to pick Camden up from school. As I walked into the room, I spotted him doing something I was not expecting. He was in a jumper/exersaucer contraption just jumping up and down, going to town, and laughing the whole entire time. When he saw me watching him, he made this "uh-oh, I am busted" face. You see, at home we have a Johnny Jumper that I have tried him in multiple times and he is not the least bit thrilled to be in it. This contraption he was in, was basically the same concept, it just didn't hang from a door frame like the Johnny Jumper. So he was BUSTED!!!

Camden now finds all sorts of different things to be very humorous. He likes to make a sound, and then when you make the same sound back to him, he just laughs and laughs. He likes to laugh at Braden when he throws a ball up in the air and catches it. He smiles so big when Mason looks at him with a surprised look or when Melissa snorts in his face. Don't you wonder what goes through their little heads?


No comments:

Post a Comment