Sunday, February 4, 2024

Happy 14th Birthday Camden

I feel like it was just yesterday that I posted that we celebrated Camden turning 13. He has no problem reminding me that in 4 years he will be graduating high school and leaving me. Time slow down!!!

Melissa and Shawn came over to drop of his gift, which was a new keyboard he has been anxiously awaiting since prior to Christmas.


Camden is not a huge fan of going to restaurants to eat (he must be his father's child), so he requested that we order in our favorite Mexican food. So, fajita beef enchiladas was his birthday dinner. We all agreed it was rather yummy!


For months, Camden has been telling me that his goal was to be as tall as me by his birthday. Well, I guess this picture proves he reached his goal. Now actually looking at him eye to eye is yet another reminder to me that time is slipping away and I need to cherish every moment because in no time flat, he will be off at college living his best life. 


For his birthday, Camden mainly wanted money to go towards a computer that he is hoping to build in the near future. He also received a new pair of white crocs as well as a new comforter and curtains for his room. 


Mississippi Mud Cake for the win!


I can't wait to see what the next year holds for Camden. As he gets older, he is becoming more loving to his momma which makes my heart so very happy! He continues to make amazing grades while doing well in soccer. With high school on the horizon, I see great things in his future. 


No comments:

Post a Comment