Monday, October 16, 2023

Baseball and Choir



This past weekend, Casen played in a baseball tournament where his team ended up losing in the final game to another Wildcatters team. It was a good weekend, with a soccer game and birthday party thrown in the mix. 


My girls!


When choosing his elective this year, Casen knew he didn't want to be in band or theatre and, being like his momma,  he has very little artistic ability, so that left choir. Despite him originally not being overly enthused on his choice, I think he has really enjoyed choir so far. Tonight was his first choir concert and they way he talked prior to the concert, I was concerned about how it was going to sound. Much to my surprise, they sounded great!




I will be looking forward to attending more concerts this year!



No comments:

Post a Comment