Friday, April 14, 2023

5th Grade Field Day

Today was Casen's 5th Grade field day and I gladly took off the day to attend. I, along with another dad, followed Casen and his group of friend's around, watching them compete in different events all while having a great time. While there were all sorts of events that they could run around and participate in, they kept rotating between their favorites. I am so grateful I have a job that allows me to attend all the boys school events. 

Tug of war with a lot of Casen's classmates



Nukem - my boy's got some 'hops'





Allie (Casen's first crush), Natalie, Grayson and Casen


Relay race - Casen ran it with several different
groups and ended up getting first and second place!









He placed first in the scooter race - he
had an unfair advantage since he has had
plenty of practice before and after school.


Bounce race

No comments:

Post a Comment