Monday, October 31, 2022

Halloween 2022

The week leading up to Halloween, the boy's schools celebrate Red Ribbon Week and have different dress up days. Camden has zero desire to participate, however Casen enjoys participating. On Wednesday, Casen was rockin' his best self! LOL.

For pink out day, Casen made himself a pink rubber band head-band as well as several pink rubber band bracelets to wear. He was all decked out!


Today was Halloween and both boys ended up going with their friends, so Shane and I were home by ourselves sitting in the dark with no trick-or-treaters - how exciting are we????? I generally buy candy every year, but since I normally take the boys out trick or treating, we always have so much left over so decided this year not to even buy any. Had I realized the boys were going to go and do their own thing, I could have enjoyed handing out candy to all the trick-or-treaters. Next year . . . .

I dropped Casen off at his friend, Grayson's house and he went trick-or-treating with he and some of his neighborhood friends. He came back with quite the haul of candy.



I dropped Camden off at his friend, Lucas' house and he headed out trick-or-treating with a group of his guy friends. Prior to dropping him off, I asked him to please make sure and get a good picture of himself in his costume. These are what I got:


Once the boys got home, they both dumped their candy out of their pillow cases (since they both decided that their buckets don't hold enough candy) to see what all exciting they had.


Since I wasn't around to take pictures of them, they appeased my by posing for pics in the back yard.






















No comments:

Post a Comment