Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Change of Plans

This past week was the time that the boys generally go to my parents for a week, however my dad has an upcoming hip surgery scheduled next week and with me having COVID, we did not want to risk the boys possibly contracting it and then exposing my dad. Truth be known, I think the boys have had it, but regardless, better to be safe than sorry. Since the boys had an open schedule, Nana and Poppa offered for them to go hang at their house, and the boys gladly obliged. On Friday, Shane and I met Nana and Poppa half way between home and Lumberton and dropped them off. 

The boys were able to hang out with their cousins, swim, go to the movies to see the new Minions movie, go play mini-golf and who knows what else! 


Celebrating Malachi's birthday

Their winnings from the claw game.

The boys had a good time and I am glad they were able to spend time with their grandparents. We are so busy during the school year and very seldom have time to go and hang out in Lumberton so it was a welcome treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment