Tuesday, June 7, 2022

Casen Hits Double Digits

Today Casen hit double digits - the big 1-0. He spent his day at Pine Cove in the City and then headed to baseball practice. Once he got home, he finally got to open his gifts and eat cake. His cake was not the prettiest, but it was exactly what he asked for - a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with mint oreos on top!

Casen is always a bit difficult to buy for because he is my kid that never really wants anything. Luckily, he finally came up with a few things he wanted, which were a new gaming headset, underwear (who asks for underwear???), flip flops and a new watch. He received money from other family members that I have no doubt he will save and put in his 'college account'.




My now 10 year old and I pretty much have the same size foot as he is wearing a men's size 8 (I am between a 10 and 11). 


Happy Birthday Casen - I love you so much
and can't wait to see what the next year 
has in store for you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment