Saturday, December 4, 2021

Deck the Trails

This morning Shane and Camden headed out early for 'Deck the Trails', a fun run put on by his school in order to raise money for the Library. They had a huge turnout and despite this being a fun run, Camden pushed himself and ended up finishing third.




Later this afternoon, Camden went to his friend Tyler's Laser Tag birthday party. He had a great time with the group of boys that were there from his school.


Last night I had the pleasure of attending a play off football game at the Berry Center. My alma mater, LCM, was playing and I knew one of my best child hood friends was going to be there as her daughter is a senior and they attend all the games. It was such a joy seeing Jeannie and her family and getting to catch up with her. They say childhood friends are the best friends and seeing Jeannie reminded me of that!



No comments:

Post a Comment