Sunday, December 19, 2021

Christmas Festivities

The week leading up to Christmas break is always filled with fun festivities for the boys. As he always does, Cooper brought pajamas for the boys to wear.


On Thursday, Casen had his class party and had no desire for me to go. :( After not being able to go to parties last school year due to COVID, I was sad he didn't want me there since this is his last year at the elementary campus. I agreed not to go to his Christmas party, but told him he had no choice when it comes to the end of the year party, that I would be there! When he got home, he wanted to give me my Christmas present he made at school a little early so that I could enjoy it longer. I always love when teachers take the time to allow their students to make a gift for their parents. They are always so proud of their work and of course, it is something I can look back for years to come and marvel at just how small Casen's finger prints once were.

That evening, Casen went with his good friend Evan to a Candy Cane hunt in the Woodlands while Camden and I went to the local Lions Club to help prepare Cheer Baskets for local families in need.


The boys only had school 1/2 day on Friday. Camden's school had their Christmas festivities and Shane went in and snapped a few pics.


Later that evening Nana and Poppa's church was having a Christmas Fest so they asked if the boys could go. We already had plans to go to their house on Saturday to celebrate Christmas, so Shane met them half way on and dropped off the boys so they could go and have a good time with their cousins. They had fun playing games, eating good food and came home with all sorts of loot.




Saturday morning, Shane and I headed to Lumberton to celebrate Christmas with the Hood family. 
The boys were thrilled with their gifts and enjoyed spending time with their cousins. We only stayed for the day as we had lots of packing and preparation to do for our ski trip we leave for tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment