Sunday, May 9, 2021

Mother's Day 2021

When asked what I wanted for Mother's Day, I asked for a trip to the Zoo. The boys and I have been wanting to go since Christmas 2019, but between sports and then COVID, we never were able to go. And, I would much rather fun memories than gifts, so I figured it was the perfect thing! 

I first opened up my cards and hand made gifts from Casen and on our way out we stopped and took a picture in front of the chalk art that someone in our neighborhood does often on her fence for the neighborhood to enjoy. We then headed downtown. We had a good time seeing all the animals and learning some new and interesting facts.










The beautiful chalk art!


Sleeping so soundly

They had a Mother's Day celebration too!


These two elephants had the best time
playing in the water!


The two who call me Mom!

It was a fun day making memories and enjoying time with my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment