Saturday, May 1, 2021

A Few Happenings

Last Friday Casen received two awards at school. His first was 'All A's for the 3rd Nine Weeks' and the other was a Character Award for 'Demonstrating the Life Principle of Respect'. Camden no longer receives awards every nine weeks, but he too has had all A's.  


I love that my boys make good grades, but grades are not everything. I pray we are raising them to be kind and compassionate individuals who display respect and understanding to others.  

On Tuesday, Braden had the last band concert of his career. It was a percussion concert and the seniors all performed pieces either in a duo or group to show off their talent. Braden and Shawn played a piece together and did an awesome job. 


Today, Camden did a thing and is trying a new hairstyle. Honestly, I was shocked that he was ready to leave the mohawk because he said he would ALWAYS have a mohawk. I guess he is growing up . . . .

He is looking so grown!

No comments:

Post a Comment