Thursday, September 5, 2019

Open House

I love Open House. I know, it even seems crazy when I say it, but I do. And would you like to know why I love it so much? No, it is not for the expectations the teachers set forth for the year, or getting a feel for the room where my children will spend the majority of their day, or even getting a glimpse into how I feel the teacher is going to be. It is the funny little things I read when I dig through my children's notebooks in their desks. There is good stuff to be found in there every single year!!! And I LOVE it!!!! These are the treasures I found this year!

Take note of Casen's 'Something
Special About Me'. If that doesn't
just melt a momma's heart, I don't
know what will!!!

This gem from Camden had me cracking up!
Good thing he ended up liking
roller coasters.



This was hanging in the hallway outside
of Camden's classroom. Do you think
we tell him he is smart too often? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment