Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Happy Realization

I promise not to blog after every game filled weekend we have, but since we had soccer this weekend as well as flag football, I had to share a few photos.

We had football under the Friday Night Lights and once again I loved every minute of it. I caught a picture of Casen that caught me off guard. Let me explain. Never once have I thought that Casen looks like a Key. Now, he definitely has my dad's body shape and eats like a Key, however I have not every known him to actually look like a Key, until tonight. As I was looking at pictures during halftime that I had taken during the first half, I ran across one picture that looked just like my dad at Casen's age. My dad played football and was very athletic, as is Casen. I immediately sent it to my mom, and she agreed. I must say, seeing that picture made me happy. Can you see the resemblance?

Today was Camden's first game playing U11 Select Soccer. Bless his heart, he had a nervous tummy this morning and visited the bathroom multiple times before heading out the door. Every two years the organization changes up their uniforms and this was the year so he was excited to be wearing his new blue uniform. Prior to taking the field, their team manager made them tuck in their shirts and I got sooooo tickled at Camden - I must do a better job of teaching him how to tuck in a shirt without looking like a nerd. LOL.


He enjoyed being back on the field and is ready for a fun season with a lot of the same boys he played with last year. It should be a great yea

No comments:

Post a Comment