Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Christmas 2018

I guess the boys must of been good this year because Santa visited our house, yet again. Camden was thrilled to receive the Hexbugs he asked for as well as the camera he wanted so that, according to him, he can become a 'YouTuber'. Casen's big surprise from Santa was a ping pong table. Don't you know I just got rid of a big basketball thing upstairs only with it to be replaced with a ping pong table. I keep telling myself to treasure this time in the boys lives, because I will turn around and they will be off to college and there won't be any toys to be found upstairs.


The boys couldn't wait to see what Santa brought.














Camden was THRILLED that Santa
brought gum for his stocking.
The boys had a great morning opening up their gifts from Shane and me. After we opened gifts and played for awhile, we all got dressed in preparation for Shane's family to come over so we could celebrate Christmas with them.



My happy boy!
My loving boy!
Today was my Grandma's 101st birthday and one of the highlights to my day was being able to FaceTime her on the phone. She looked and sounded great and told me she didn't feel any older than 80. I just love her!

This afternoon, Shane's family came over and we enjoyed a nice meal and then we all opened gifts.


After asking Nana what her favorite colors were,
Camden made Nana a bracelet. 
After we opened gifts the boys played Beanboozled which is a game with jelly beans. Some are great tasting, and others will make you want to vomit. It was fun to watch the expressions on the boys faces as they anticipated what they were going to bite into.


And of course, we had to take family pictures before everyone left to head their separate ways.







 
It was a fun day and the boys had a great time playing with all their new toys and their cousins. 

No comments:

Post a Comment