Sunday, August 12, 2018

Jellystone Family Fun


Unfortunately, Shane and I head back to work tomorrow, but today we got to have some fun at Lone Star Jellystone Park in Waller, Texas. Nana and Poppa Ron had rented a spot for Shanelle and her family to go for a few days for some summer fun and invited us to come up on Sunday to have some fun at the water park and drop off the boys to them so they could watch them for us while we head back to work. Once we arrived, we headed to the pool, but within minutes we were caught in a down pour of rain. We headed back to their RV and waited out the rain. 

Nana and her boys 
Once the rain cleared we headed to the water park. All I can say is, there was A LOT of slide riding taking place all day. 

Poppa rode the slide too

 

I think I have my boys trained
to pose for pictures. 





Our family racing down the slide - I appear to be in last place,
but no worries . . . 

I went flying right past them both - with a big WOO HOO!!!


After we all ate some dinner, Shane and I headed home while the boys stayed with Nana and Poppa. They all got dried off and ready for an outdoor movie tonight while at the park. I do believe a fun day was had by all!








No comments:

Post a Comment