Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day 2017

Shane and I spent the weekend in Sugarland at a marriage retreat called 'A Weekend to Remember'. It was good to get away and spend time focusing on us and our marriage. While we were away, Shane's parents watched the boys and spent time with them.


Once we got back home, Shane opened his Father's day gift - of course his gift had to do with Alabama. (Roll Tide!)

Shane's sister and her family came over and we gave Poppa Ron his gifts and then we headed out to eat to celebrate the great dad's in our family.


Even though I did not get to spend Father's Day with my dad, I sure though about him and what a great role model I have had through out my life. I sure hope everyone had a wonderful day celebrating the great men in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment