Friday, April 15, 2016

Kindergarten Field Trip and Donuts with Dad

This morning at Casen's school was donuts with Dad. That meant Shane got to take Casen to school which was a rare treat for Casen. They had fun eating donuts and Shane received a fun gift from Casen. Since they love Camden and always love to see him, he too got to enjoy donuts with Shane and Casen.

Love this picture!

Out of the mouths of babes! LOL









































Today Camden went on his Kindergarten field trip to the Oil Ranch. He has been so excited about this for the past month - mainly because he gets to ride the bus (his first time ever). When he came home with the paperwork about the field trip I got excited because I could sign up to be a chaperone. Woo Hoo! Maybe I could milk another cow!!! When I mentioned to Camden that I was excited because I could take off and go with him, he burst my bubble by telling me he did not want me to go, that he instead wanted to hang out with his friends without me there. Really????? I must say I was not prepared for him to not want me there at the age of 6 . . . . do I embarrass him???

Luckily Olivia's mom was kind enough to take pictures for me. Camden said he had a great time and from the looks of the pictures, he did. Maybe when it is Casen's turn to go, he will let me be a chaperone since he is such a momma's boy!

Camden and Olivia
Petting the goats


Milking the cow (my personal favorite)

Ally and Camden
Camden, Casen, and Lucas


Mrs. Harl's class




No comments:

Post a Comment