Friday, April 22, 2016

Alabama Baseball

This evening we headed to College Station to watch Alabama vs. A&M in baseball. This was the first time we have been to Blue Bell field, and I must say it is a very nice stadium. The boys had a great time in their Alabama gear sitting amongst the A&M fans in the student section.


We sat by a very nice girl who is from the area we currently live in. She and I got to chatting about all  sorts of different things and the next thing I know she left to get something to eat and returned with a pint of Blue Bell Cookies 'n' Cream ice cream for the boys. How sweet was that?

Enjoying their Blue Bell ice cream
I honestly hate to admit this, but I would not mind for a second if my boys went to college at Texas A&M. I love the traditions of the school as well as the camaraderie you see there (don't tell Shane I said that!).




















No comments:

Post a Comment