Sunday, October 18, 2015

The Big Boy Bed

I tell you, the second child always gets the shaft - believe me, I speak from experience! Camden was in a big boy bed shortly after he turned two. Now granted, the fact that I was pregnant with Casen and needed the crib for him lit a fire under my hiney to get him into a big boy bed. Poor Casen has stayed in the crib up until today at the ripe 'ol age of three years and 4 months!!! Woo Hoo!!!! Since Grandma and Grandpa Key were in town, that meant we had a truck to use to go and pick up a new mattress. He was really excited about moving out of the crib - now to find him a comforter! Yet another thing I already had picked out and ready for when Camden moved into his big boy bed. Like I said, Casen is getting the shaft.


No comments:

Post a Comment