Tuesday, September 1, 2015

'Fingers'

I have refrained from saying anything for awhile, afraid that it wouldn't last, but Casen has tackled yet another feat. SUCKING HIS FINGERS!!!! I noticed when he came back from staying with my parents during the summer that he really was not sucking his fingers, but thought it would be short lived. However, he has not picked back up the habit. The only time he sucks his fingers is nap time or bed time - Woo Hoo!!! I tell you this was a huge summer for Casen and ridding of some bad habits. Once again, thanks to my mom for doing or saying whatever she did to encourage Casen to quit sucking his fingers.

And so I leave you with these pictures of him doing what he loved to do . . . .

First picture of him sucking his fingers from 09/21/13.






 
I love how he could suck his fingers and smile at the same time



This was how he sucked his fingers most recently - two fingers in his mouth and one in his nostril. Lovely, right? He had a knack for being able to rub extra snot on his face. We would leave home him looking all nice and clean and by the time we arrived to our destination, he would have dried boogies or snot on the left side of his face. Now that, I am NOT going to miss!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment