Friday, June 5, 2015

Last Day of School

Today was the last day of school for both the boys and myself. Woo Hoo!!!!



And of course since it is Friday, we had to make a stop at our favorite donut shop that we stop at every Friday before school. For Camden, 'a red donut with sprinkles' and for Casen, 'a brown donut with sprinkles'.


I, of course, was being all sentimental since not only was it Camden's last day at the Early Learning Center, but it was also the last day that I will be taking both boys to school since Shane will start taking Camden next year. I swear Camden is dealing better with all this change better than I am. I asked him today if he was sad that it was his last day and his response, "No, I am ready to go to Kindergarten!" I would have to say, they did their job at the ELC and have him prepared and ready to go.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment