Monday, February 23, 2015

The Alarm Clock

For Camden's birthday, one of the main things he wanted was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle alarm clock. Why you may ask? Because he wanted to be able to get up in the morning and get dressed and ready for school on his own. Well I was thrilled to say the least, because I hear these stories from parents who struggle to get their children out of bed and I do not want that to be me.


Well, I finally put batteries in his alarm clock and set it to wake him up and lo and behold, who do you think came sashing down the stairs this morning, fully dressed, teeth brushed with shoes in hand in a very pleasant voice saying "Good morning Momma!"? None other than my awesome five year old. I pray this is the beginning of a very good habit!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment