Sunday, November 23, 2014

A Little Extra Help

Since we will be going to my parents  for Thanksgiving, I decided to go ahead and put up the Christmas tree today. The boys are both recovering from the flu - unfortunately I had it at the beginning of the week and apparently decided to share. Shane took Casen to the doctor Friday morning where he was diagnosed with it and then I took Camden to the doctor Friday night, since he started with fever, and even though I probably took him a hair too early so his test was negative, he too was treated for it with Tamiflu. Thank goodness for that expensive medicine, because unlike the three days I fought it, the boys just seemed to have symptoms for just 24 hours.Today they are fever free!

The boys were so excited to be able to help with the decorating. Even though Casen had a hard time hanging his ornaments on the tree at times, they both were very helpful in decorating the tree.


  

One thing I loved was how the majority of the ornaments ended up on the right side of the tree all pretty much at the same height - thank you Camden. However my OCD kicked in and I had to even them out, but Camden didn't mind - luckily he gets my little quirks.

Prior to the redistribution of ornaments.
I love this time of year, especially since the boys are getting older and are really excited about all the decorations, lights and special things that go along with celebrating the birth of our Lord and Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment